Friday, June 20, 2008

BLOG CANDY WINNERS!

I SWEAR there was no favoritism/nepotism that took place in selecting the winners of tonight's blog candy!

Drum roll plz......winner is hadesigns!! Congrats, Holly! Grant chose your name.

Now, there was a 2nd winner - favorite name for the teeth envelopes goes to: Tooth Treasure, submitted by Cami! Grant also chose this name - Beck's wouldn't choose, says that she can't read so she didn't want to choose (btw, he didn't know who submitted the names). Congrats ladies!

And thanks to Heather and Lila for playing along! I will pack up the goodies tonight and mail tomorrow!

Stay tuned tomorrow for sneak peek of Make-your-own Purse kits!

2 comments:

Holly {ha! designs} said...

HOORAY!!!! I just want to thank... oh... I'm getting carried away! Cami is SUPER excited that her name was chosen as well!!!

THANKS!

Crystal said...

Hi friend! For the swap can you email me your email address at

ricracandpompoms@gmail.com

You may be able to participate if you can still gather your state goodies and get them in the mail while you are gone...and be available via internet.

Thanks! :)