are in oder to win. I will be picking the winner randomly. Giveaway contest will remain open for another week or so!
Like peanut butter? Here is a photo of the really yummy PB muffins we made today for snack: These have bananas, wheat germ, honey and very little oil (no butter!). Next time we make these - and we will because we have more overripe bananas - we'll put our homemade strawberry jam in the center so it would be like PBJ muffins! LOL!
Oh! I remember now what we got busy doing today! Becca got this American-style Doll from Lala (Grandma) and she has been carrying her all over the place since we got home. She came with 2 outfits that my Mom made so Becca naturally has to change "Annie's" clothes everyday, just like she has to change her clothes everyday. In addition to changing her clothes, she has also been "styling" Annie's hair and pretending to braid it (more like twisting it into a tangled mess). As we were heading out the door this morning to do errands, Becca hands me Annie so I can put up her hair. I was so shocked to see this poor doll with frizzled hair, matted beyond recognition! I immediately dropped everything and had us both go back upstairs to put on some hair detangler on the doll and I worked on that poor doll's hair for 25 minutes trying to get the knots out and trying to restore the lustre and sheen on her hair. If my Mom saw the doll, she'd probably wince! Should have taken a before and after shot of Annie...I'm sure Becca will style her hair again so I'm sure there will be a before and after post of Poor Annie's hair in the very near future!
2 comments:
Gigi... Those muffins LOOK delicious! Knowing your baked goods I'm sure they taste delicious too!
I can't wait to see the photos of Annie... I love how she treasures her toys so much! :)
Bummer, I wasn't right! But please enter me in your second chance giveaway!!! :)
Post a Comment