Saturday, June 7, 2008

Visitors and Bloody nose


The little "picker" dancing to Bella Bella Dancer- Ella.

Well, I was meaning to finish up a bunch of mini Amy Butler purses last night but realized that I was going to have family coming today! Instead, I fell asleep when I should have been cleaning, then had to miss my son's last baseball game (bad mother!!) so I can clean, cook and get the "guest" room ready.

One of my Aunt's shopped from my Etsy box (Thanks, Aunt L!) and ended up buying quite a few things so those are now gone from Dizzy Broad, along with a couple of items that were to be posted later. I did get one made with some coordinating card candy so may post that tomorrow.

While we were out walking and showing my Aunt how close we are to the SF bay, my daughter had a major nosebleed (those little fingers just don't know enough to keep from sticking them into the nostrils!). No one had tissues. So she was bleeding profusely and screaming like a maniac. She also started to throw up because, obviously, that blood taste is just nauseating! Should have just scooped her up and ran her home but didn't want her to panic further so in between screams, throw up (sorry!) and spitting out blood, we managed to calmly walk home. Ended up hosing her off in the driveway - yeah! It was finally warm enough today to go out without jackets - while my son got her tissues from the car. What a mess she was!! Now I'm crossing my fingers that HER fingers don't make their way up that nose again tonight while she is sleeping!

No comments: